Engaging and informative style of communication. Large methodological variety, adaptable for various target audiences. Excellent facilitation technique.
• Facilitated various seminars on HIV/AIDS, education, and child labour in international and developing country contexts (micro and macro level).
• Developed training materials and implemented courses accordingly.
• Trained teachers on HIV/AIDS and gender.
• Trained and supervised local project staff.
• Gave lectures on children’s rights to government personnel, university students, and international development staff.
• Taught English and Physical Education at a German secondary school.