Excellent analytical skills, concise writing style, efficient presentation of information.
• Carried out and coordinated various research projects on education policy, economics, child labour and HIV/AIDS.
• Produced students’ handbook for HIV/AIDS and gender clubs.
• Developed a textbook on child labour and a training manual on child labour and education.
• Published a book about contemporary Angola.
• Wrote project proposals for funding from the EU and other institutions.
• Wrote and co‐authored several technical reports and working papers.
• Analyzed large quantitative and qualitative data sets.
• Followed up a national school data collection exercise using handheld computers